If you have tried a variety of weight management programmes and diets, it is only natural that you give slimming tea a try too. The difference is that slimming teas involves very little adaption to incorporate into your life. They do not involve an entire dietary change, nor do they involve a new exercise regime. Instead, all you need to do is to remember to drink slimming tea each day. Just be sure to check the packet to advise how many packets you should drink each day.
You can choose when you want to drink your slimming tea, but it is recommended that you drink one at the beginning of the day and one after your main meal. This will depend on your usual routine, but it is best to drink your slimming tea with at least a four hour gap in-between.
If you are looking to lose a substantial amount of weight, you will need to re-assess your food intake as well as ensuring you are getting an adequate amount of exercise. The slimming tea will assist in your weight loss, but you need to maintain a balanced diet and regular exercise to ensure you reap the benefits of your chosen slimming tea.
Super Slimming Tea to Aid Weight Loss Fast
For super slimming tea, there are a variety of Chinese slimming teas that can be selected. These include; Black tea, Green tea, Ginseng tea, Pu-erh tea and Oolong tea. Below is a description of each:
• Black Tea is a particularly strong tea and is regularly merged with other types of tea in order to create a tantalising new blend
• Green Tea has a number of different qualities, including the reduction of body fat as well as lowering blood pressure and cholesterol; overall, it’s an all-round health booster
• Ginseng Tea helps to increase your body’s metabolism, whilst improving circulation too
• Pu-erh tea helps to lower cholesterol levels as well as speeding up your metabolism
• Oolong tea is widely used for weight loss, it’s even prescribed by Doctors as an effective weight loss aid
Lose Weight with Slimming Herbal Tea
Just to confuse matters further… not only are there an array of effective and health-boosting Chinese teas to choose from (as listed above) but there are also a selection of Herbal teas that will ensure you benefit from weight loss too. These include; Nettle and Dandelion tea. Both of which have strong, diuretic properties that will help in the elimination of excess water.
Drinking Slim Tea for Weight Loss & Other Added Health Benefits
To many people, the idea of drinking tea to help lose weight sounds too good to be true, whilst others do not believe that a mere cup or two of fruit tea a day will make a difference. The key factor to remember here is that drinking slimming tea should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and a good exercise regime in order to increase your chances of further weight loss.